ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ENTIRE PAGE PRIOR TO APPLYING
Application fee is $60 per adult that will be living at the property. Office visits are by APPOINTMENT ONLY, at 208 NE 72nd St, 64118
* Employment/income must be verifiable and equal to 3.5x’s the monthly rental amount. We make calculations based on gross income.
* Any outstanding debt or judgement owed to any prior landlord or utility provider may result in denial if unpaid.
* No history of any damage to the residence, or an outstanding balance due to a previous landlord.
* Criminal background records are a qualifying factor, however, we consider several factors when making our decision, which include, but are not limited to; when the crime occurred, severity of the crime, and rehabilitation.
If approved. It may not be possible to determine what your deposit will be until your application has been completely processed. A general guideline is below.
* Credit Score of 650 or above – If approved, applicants must meet all other requirements, have great rental history and verifiable income, and can expect to pay a deposit equal to 1x the monthly rent as a security deposit.
* Credit Score of 600 – 650 – If approved, applicants must meet all other requirements, have great rental history and verifiable income, and can expect to pay a deposit equal to 1.5x the monthly rent as a security deposit.
* Credit Score of 599 or lower – If approved, applicants must meet all other requirements, have great rental history and verifiable income, and can expect to pay a deposit equal to 2x the monthly rent as a security deposit.
* Properties where rent is $1,000 per month or higher will require at least one year of verifiable rental history with a landlord, no past evictions or equivalent, and a minimum credit score of 620.
- We do not accept co-signers
- Administrative Fee: A non refundable $100 administrative set up fee will be charged on the date of move in.
- Insurance & Utilities:
**Note: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, unless a parent or guardian is the primary lease holder.
If you have additional questions about our application process, please feel free to call our office, at 816-343-4520, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, application fees are NOT refundable, so please be sure to ask any questions you may have, before applying.
Application Process Is As Follows:
* Each applicant must provide a separate email address.
* Once we receive your application and fee, we will run a credit/background check. Background and credit results are generally returned within 48 hours. If you bypass the application fee, we will not review your application, and may not contact you. Application fees should be paid online, at the time you submit your application. Pre-paid cards can not be used to pay the application fee. You may also pay the app fee through Venmo. The ID is: @alpinekansascityllc. If need be, you may bring the fees, and/or documents into our office, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, located at 208 NE 72nd St, KCMO, 64118. Monday – Friday, 10 am – 2pm
We are closed on Wednesdays from 10am – noon, for staff meetings.
* We will send you an email requesting your last 2 months worth of income, and your last 3 rent receipts, or your rent ledger. We will also require a valid photo ID, and your SS card, in order to verify your identity. We will not be able to perform a background check without these items. You can also upload these items to your application. If you are relocating to the area, and do not have the means to pay several months rent up front, you must provide an offer letter from your new employer, or a letter of transfer from your current employer to show continuing income and affordability. Everything will be verified. Offer letters must include your name, projected start date, hourly wage or salary, and the average hours per week you will be scheduled to work. Absence of rental history may result in a higher deposit being required, should you be approved. You can expect a final answer on your application, 24-48 business hours, from the time you submit all required documents. Please note that apps submitted during the first week of the month, and the last week of the month, may take longer to process.
* If you are going to have pets, there is a $250 one-time pet fee per pet, which is non-refundable. This applies to all pets. Please inquire within, as number of pets, as well as sizes allowed, do vary by property.
Deposit & Move In: (you MUST view the property IN PERSON prior to paying a deposit)
* Once approved, you can pay the deposit, which holds the desired property, and the property will be removed from Alpine’s listings. You will have 10 days to sign the lease, pay first months rent, and take possession of the property. After 10 days, the aforementioned property will again be listed as “FOR RENT”. If you wish to have your deposit refunded to you, you will have 5 days from the date you paid your deposit, to request the deposit be refunded. After 5 days, Alpine will honor the security deposit, as a deposit credit, for up to, but not exceeding 30 days from original receipt. This deposit credit does not exclusively reserve any property until the lease is signed, and remaining fees are paid. If you provide false information during the application process, your application will be denied, and your deposit may be forfeited.
* Your first month’s rent is due at the signing of the lease. If you move in the middle of the month, the second month is prorated. Leases signed between the 1st and 14th of the month will have a due date of the 1st (late on the 6th) while leases signed between the 15th and last day of the month, will have a due date of the 15th (late on the 20th)