- ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ENTIRE PAGE PRIOR TO APPLYING
- Application fee is $50 per adult that will be living at the property. Application fee is non-refundable, so please be sure to read all criteria, and ask any questions you may have prior to applying.
- Each applicant must provide a seperate email address.
- Once we receive your application and fee, we will run a credit/background check. There is no minimum credit score, and having no credit score at all does not mean you will not qualify. Background and credit results are generally returned within 48 hours. If you bypass the application fee, we will not review your application, and may not contact you. Application fees should be paid online, at the time you submit your application. Pre-paid cards can not be used to pay the application fee. If need be, you may bring the fees, and/or documents into our office, located at 1000 Swift St, North KCMO, 64116. Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm. We are closed on Wednesdays from 10am – noon, for staff meetings.
- We will send you an email requesting your last 4 pay-stubs, and your last 3 rent receipts, or your rent ledger. We will also require a valid photo ID, and your SS card, in order to verify your identity. We will not be able to perform a background check without these items. You can also upload these items to your application. If you are relocating to the area, you must provide an offer letter from your new employer, or a letter of transfer from your current employer to show continuing income. You can expect a final answer on your application, 24-48 business hours, from the time you submit all required documents. Please note that apps submitted during the first week of the month, and the last week of the month, may take longer to process.
- If you are going to have pets, there is a $250 one-time pet fee per pet, which is non-refundable. Please inquire within, as number of pets, as well as sizes allowed, do vary by property.
- Once approved, you can pay the deposit, which holds the desired property, and the property will be removed from Alpine’s listings. You will have 14 days to sign the lease, pay first months rent, and take possession of the property. After 14 days, the aforementioned property will again be listed as “FOR RENT”. If you wish to have your deposit refunded to you, you will have 5 days from the date you paid your deposit, to request the deposit be refunded. After 5 days, Alpine will honor the security deposit, as a deposit credit, for up to, but not exceeding 30 days from original receipt. This deposit credit does not exclusively reserve any property until the lease is signed, and remaining fees are paid. If you provide false information during the application process, your application will be denied, and your deposit may be forfeited.
- Your first month’s rent is due at the signing of the lease. If you move in the middle of the month, the second month is prorated. Leases signed between the 1st and 14th of the month will have a due date of the 1st (late on the 6th) while leases signed between the 15th and last day of the month, will have a due date of the 15th (late on the 20th)
- Red flags that may result in the denial of your application include but are not limited to:
- Multiple loans from quick cash companies
- Evictions within the last 10 years, even if paid off, or dismissed. No exceptions.
- Any criminal charges, convictions, felonies, etc., within the last 10 years. Even if the charge was later dismissed, or reduced.
- Unpaid/unsettled utility charges
- Multiple late mortgage payments or rental payments
- Unverifiable address
- Lack of job security or unable to verify income
- If a co-signer is needed, the co-signer must have a minimum credit score of 700, and earn 4x the rent. Co-signers must sign the lease and be listed as a responsible partygoer the first 12 months. If a renewal is signed at the end of the first year and there have been no issues paying, we will allow the co-signer to be removed from the next lease.
**Note: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, unless a parent or guardian is the primary lease holder.
If you have additional questions about our application process, please feel free to call our office, at 816-343-4520, or email, email@example.com. Again, application fees are NOT refundable, so please be sure to ask any questions you may have, before applying.