- ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED
- Application fee is $40 per adult that will be living at the property. Application fee is non-refundable
- Each applicant must provide an email address.
- Once we receive your application and fee, we will run an Online Tenant Screening. We use a third party for all screenings. Results of the background and credit check, are generally returned within 24 hours. If you bypass the application fee, we will not review your application, and may not contact you. Application fees should be paid online, at the time you submit your application. Pre-paid cards can not be used to pay the application fee. If need be, you may bring the fees into our office.
- We will give you a call, or email, as soon as we have reviewed your application, requesting your last 4 pay-stubs, and the last 3 rent receipts, or your rent ledger. You can expect a final answer on your application, 24-48 business hours, from the time you submit all required documents.
- If you are going to have pets, there is a $250 one-time pet fee per pet, which is non-refundable.
- Once approved, you may place a security deposit on your desired property, and the property will be removed from Alpine’s listings for 14 days. Within that 14 days, you must sign the lease or notify Alpine that you wish to be refunded the full amount of said security deposit. After the 14 days, the aforementioned property will again be listed as FOR RENT. Alpine will honor the security deposit as a deposit credit for up to but not exceeding 30 days from original receipt. This deposit credit does not exclusively reserve any property until the lease is signed and remaining fees are paid. If you provide false information during the application process, your application will be denied, and your deposit may be forfeited.
- Your first month’s rent is due at the signing of the lease. If you move in the middle of the month, the second month is prorated.
- Red flags that may result in the denial of your application include but are not limited to:
- Multiple loans from quick cash companies
- Evictions within the last 10 years, even if paid off, or dismissed.
- Any criminal charges, convictions, felonies, etc., within the last 10 years.
- Unpaid/unsettled utility charges
- Multiple late mortgage payments or rental payments
- Unverifiable address
- Lack of job security
**Note: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, unless a parent or guardian is the primary lease holder.
If you have additional questions about our application process, please feel free to call our office, at 816-343-4520, or email, email@example.com